Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Leaves of Life



Leaves of Life


My Coloring
Then I saw that these leaves were speaking to me. 

What a great way to see my family: my kids, my parents, my siblings, my cousins, my grandkids.   Each one does not define me, but each one makes me who I am today.  Whether the contact was long and lingering, or just a brief encounter, everyone had an influence on my being. 

Nature is the same.  Each aspect affects the other.  Bees pollinate plants. 
They gain a nutritional value, and the plant creates a seed to allow it to regrow and continue into another season.  Seeds we can eat, such as corn or nuts, and seeds that birds and animals use to sustain themselves. When bees visit plants, they can cross pollinate that plant in such a way that the new seed is different from the original plant. 

This is the way people influence us.  They make us a bit different then the original us.  Some make us more kind, some make us more cynical.  Others make us feel loved, while some cause us to be fearful. Some people who we've encountered cause is to seek new and better ways to be ourselves, while some cause us to see a tenderness that we would not have reached if they hadn't needed us to be supportive or caring.

Isn't it amazing?

No comments: